We’re committed to creating a more sustainable and enjoyable race day experience for everyone. That’s why, from now on, all runners will be asked to leave their post-race sweat bags at Sports Basement when they collect their bibs and shirts.
How it works:
- Bring your items to the expo when you pick up your bib
- After you pick up your bib, walk to the Bag Drop area
- A volunteer will hand you a clear bag
- Put your items in the bag and attach the pull-off tab from the bib
- Write your name and bib number on the bag.
- Hand the bag back to the volunteer
- Your items will be securely locked inside a truck and moved to the finish line on race morning, where you can pick them up after you finish!
*We have 300 spots available if you want to check small items, keys, etc., at our secure mobile locker on race morning, Click here to pre-purchase. Simply show up on race morning, and your name will be on the list.